Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello blogging world

I've recently been going through some MAJOR life decision making. It kinda sucks to be a grown up and have no idea what you want to do with your life. I was recently toying with the idea of going to pastry school and pursuing that as a career, but I have recently decided against it. It was a really rough decision, mainly because I have been in a quarter-life crisis for a while and that was the only way I thought I could pull myself out of it....but I was wrong. I'm still working on figuring out how to make my life more fulfilling, and I'm certainly taking suggestions, but in the meantime, I decided having a blog about my baking "adventures" would have to suffice. I'll be taking recipes from anywhere and everywhere....suggestions, internet, magazines, cookbooks....and trying them out in my kitchen....a regular old apartment kitchen with no fancy gadgets or toys. Just a regular girl making some yummy treats and hopefully not burning the place down. So stay tuned for my first attempts and shoot me suggestions if ya like.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog Hailey! Can't wait to read more about your culinary adventures. I do think you're long overdue for a cooking class in an exotic country along with a hot foreign fling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats the best suggestion Ive ever heard

    ReplyDelete